Commercial-grade tire swivel for mounting to a wooden swing beam.
- Universal joint covered by rubber boot provides a wide range of spinning and turning motion
- Grease fitting for easy maintenance
- 3-point mounting system to help reduce pinches and tangled chain
- Mounting plate size (approximate): 2-7/8" x 5-7/8"
- 2 mounting holes are approximately 1/2" diameter
- Distance between holes is 3-7/8"
- Powder coated Red or Brown (no choice)
- Includes top plate
- Works with standard axle grease
- Replacement Rubber Boots for Tire Swivels are available
The manufacturer recommends having a normally used swivel re-greased every 20 days. However, for a heavily used tire swing, re-greasing more often is required to maintain a low friction swivel environment. To maintain viability of the 12 month warranty on this item, you must maintain a grease maintenance log that can be provided for possible warranty replacement.