This is our line of commercial-grade Pipe Beam Tire Swivels and the perfect way to attach a tire swivel to a park or school swingset! Available in two sizes - 2-3/8" and 3-1/2" - so it will accommodate the two most common top beam sizes. The universal joint provides a wide range of spinning and turning. Simply attach swing chains with Clevis or S-Hook fasteners to the three prongs.
- Universal joint covered by rubber boot provides a wide range of spinning and turning motion
- Grease fitting for easy maintenance
- 3-point mounting system to help reduce pinches and tangled chain
- Powder coated Red
- Available for 2-3/8" and 3-1/2" pipe diameters
- Important: see how to measure pipe diameter here
- Works with standard axle grease
- Comes pre-greased (see maintenance schedule below)
- Replacement Rubber Boots for Tire Swivels are available
Grease Maintenance Schedule
The manufacturer recommends having a normally used swivel re-greased every 20 days. However, for a heavily used tire swing, re-greasing more often is required to maintain a low friction swivel environment. To maintain viability of the 12 month warranty on this item, you must maintain a grease maintenance log that can be provided for possible warranty replacement.