Now you can hang all your swings on tree limbs with ease! This 2" wide heavy duty webbing loops around a tree limb that you can then attach to a swing or other hanging item. Comes in 6 or 12 ft lengths, which can be shortened by wrapping multiple times around the branch to the desired length.
- Sold individually
- Available in Green/Tan or Black/Grey (no choice)
- Choose between 6 ft or 12 ft lengths
- Loop around limb to adjust length
- Includes one safety carabiner *
- 2" wide heavy duty webbing
- Holds up to 250 lbs!
* Important: this connector is too thick to fit through most chain links. May require additional connection hardware.
Hang on a live tree branch at least 10" diameter with a clearance of at least 6' in all directions. Final distance to the ground should be no more than 24". Test branch strength by having 2 adults pull down on the branch with 500 lbs of force. Checking for any breaking or cracking before final swing installation.
For best results without crooked swinging, use a level tree branch for belt and flat swings.